- You register with The VREC and be assured of obtaining the best quality advice.
- We make an assessment of your academic qualifications, work experience, financial status, career goals as well as life interests and aspirations.
- We evaluate the requirement of any standardised tests you may need to take or review results that has been already obtained.
University & Course Selection
- Together, we shortlist potential universities and courses that match your profile.
- We edit the essays, Statement of Purpose, Letters of Recommendation and Resume, which have been written by you.
- We assist in preparation (including mock sessions) for the interviews that you may have with the chosen universities.
- We assist in preparation (including mock sessions) for the interviews that you may have with the High Commissions or Embassies, as well as the collation and review of relevant documentation for submission of the visa application.
Student Life In USA
Safety for International students in the United States
All Universities in USA have systematized safety plans, and offer several safety resources to the international students. Campuses are normally the safest place for the international students. Every campuses have police assistance for the students.Most universities have staff and faculty members to guarantee a better support and guidance to international students whether it is related to accommodation, visa status or career opportunities.
Universities provide following support for the international students:
- Language tuition
- International student counsellors
- Visa application and processing assistance
- On arrival orientation programmes
- Health, counselling, lodging and employment service
Cost of Living:
Estimated living cost for the US is around $10000 to $12000 per year, which averages around $700 to $1000 per month. This includes your accommodation costs, room, and board, food, travel, textbooks, weather appropriate clothing and entertainment expenses as well.
Cost of Education:
According to College Board, published tuition fees for 2017/18 at state colleges are an average of US$9,970 for state residents, and $25,620 for everyone else. This compares to an average of $34,740 at private non-profit colleges.
Student Visa for USA from India
Here is a list of documents required for USA:
- Attested copies of X, XII & Graduate Degree (if applicable), Mark Sheets including Backlogs (Re-sets).
- Evidence of English Language proficiency e.g. IELTS, TOEFL, etc.
- Standardised Tests e.g. GMAT, GRE (where necessary for the programme)
- Two academic references
- Two references from employers (where applicable)
- Passport sized photographs
- Statement of Purpose (SOP)
- Draft for application fees, if applicable
- Portfolio (for Art, Design & Architecture programme)
- Other Certificates & Achievements of Extracurricular Activities