USA Residency (MD-PG) - World's #1 Program - Huge Stipend
VR Education Cosultancy's Premier Residency Program, the leader in Residency admission guidance in India, helps MBBS students pass their USA medical licensing boards with high scores and continue on to successful careers in medicine. At VREC, your success is our goal.
Obtaining a Residency in the United States isn't just about achieving great scores on the USMLE. You must also demonstrate the other essential qualities that program directors are looking for. VREC’s Premier Residency Program is the only program that provides everything you need to become an exceptional residency candidate. With big Team of Medical Professionals in USA who have gone through the complete Residency admission process themselves and working at various Prestigious Hospitals guide the students.
VREC's Premium Program is designed to help Indian students even from rural background get proficiency and be admitted in top Residency programs.
Highlight of USA's Residency Program:
- World's #1 Program with Research
- Starting Stipend of US $ 4000 to 8000* per month. Increase as you progress
- Doctors in USA earn upwards of US $ 2,50,000* per year (Starts Indian Rs. 1.8 Crores per year)- Huge Earnings
- Research Oriented Education makes Students excellent Doctors
- Direct acceptance in India. No exam once you come back to India, Medical Council of India directly accepts Residency
- Cost in Education in USA lower than in India. At the end of Residency, students can save upto Rs. 2 Crore*. In India students start Career once they complete MD.
- Indian students eligible for Surgical, Clinical Streams in USA.
Highlight of the VREC's Residency Program: Student visit USA on 5 years F-1 Student VISA - Only Legal way to enter USA
- USMLE Step 1 Refresher Program at Pune - Residential - 4 Months MBBS to MD Refresher Program
- Fly to USA for USMLE Step-1, Step 2 CK & CS and Step -3 Classroom Training - Training in Prestigious US University
- Weekly and Monthly one-to-one Mentoring by VREC's Elite Residency team of Expert Doctors - Unique
- Hospital Rotations in USA - Continual as well as Mandatory 2 month Hospital Rotation in Prestigious Hospitals across all Streams
- Letter of Recommendations: Obtaining Letter of Recommendations from US Doctors - Most Important
- Huge USMLE material, Video Lectures with one to one Mentoring unmatched in the Industry
- Residency Program Selection - Critical as student profile needs to match the Program requirement
- Handling of Residency MATCH process
- Residency Interview preparation by Expert Doctors who themselves taking Residency Interviews
- Assistance for Research Fellowship for Students intending to enter Research , PhD.
- VR Education Cosultancy evaluate every student and prepare the comprehensive Plan for Residency admissions.
- USA team will also take care of Communication skill honing, Psychological aspects, Motivational sessions and help student align with the program.
- VREC USA team will provide all logistics support including F-1 Student VISA in India, Flight Tickets, Airport Pickup at USA and complete local support.
- Students currently in 2nd year MBBS program can start preparation. Special Programs designed. Never appear for USMLE exam in India as you cannot repeat for next 7 years.
VR Education Cosultancy has small batch of just 20 Students per batch ensuring individual attention. Students are provided with Accommodation in New Jersey, Philadelphia, New York area depending upon the Classroom and preparatory period. Indian food can also be provided in USA.
In India, during first 4 month of preparatory study, students must stay at Pune. Hostel facility will be provided for outlocation students.
VREC's Residency Program Fees: Rs. 50 Lacs + 18% GST. Enrollment amount - Rs. 5 Lacs. Student to transfer partial fees to US University Directly as per specific university requirement.