- You register with The VREC and be assured of obtaining the best quality advice.
- We make an assessment of your academic qualifications, work experience, financial status, career goals as well as life interests and aspirations.
- We evaluate the requirement of any standardised tests you may need to take or review results that has been already obtained.
University & Course Selection
- Together, we shortlist potential universities and courses that match your profile.
- We edit the essays, Statement of Purpose, Letters of Recommendation and Resume, which have been written by you.
- We assist in preparation (including mock sessions) for the interviews that you may have with the chosen universities.
- We assist in preparation (including mock sessions) for the interviews that you may have with the High Commissions or Embassies, as well as the collation and review of relevant documentation for submission of the visa application.
Scholarships for Studying in Singapore
While a degree from a University in Singapore can be more expensive compared to homeland education, the country provides ample opportunities in terms of funds for students. As per the Ministry of Education, Singapore majority of the international students receive some kind of grant. Many universities in Singapore offer a wide range of scholarships for international students. Singapore’s Students gets subsidies if enrolled in full-time diploma or undergraduate programme in some of the selected universities. This is offered by The Tuition Grant Scheme (TGS), started by the country’s Ministry of Education.In return, the students must stay back and work in the country for at least 3 years. Great deal, isn’t it?.
Cost of Education:
The tuition fee for a full-time MS program (as of year 2016) from Singapor Univrsities is approximately SGD 62,000 (approximately Rs. 30 lakhs to 35 lakh.)
Student Visa for Singapore from India
Here is a list of documents required for Singapore:
- Attested copies of X, XII & Graduate Degree (if applicable), Mark Sheets including Backlogs (Re-sits).
- Evidence of English Language proficiency e.g. IELTS, TOEFL, etc.
- Standardised Tests e.g. GMAT, GRE (where necessary for the programme)
- Two academic references
- Two references from employers (where applicable)
- Passport sized photographs
- Statement of Purpose (SOP)
- Draft for application fees, if applicable
- Portfolio (for Art, Design & Architecture programme)
- Other Certificates & Achievements of Extracurricular Activities