- You register with The VREC and be assured of obtaining the best quality advice.
- We make an assessment of your academic qualifications, work experience, financial status, career goals as well as life interests and aspirations.
- We evaluate the requirement of any standardised tests you may need to take or review results that has been already obtained.
University & Course Selection
- Together, we shortlist potential universities and courses that match your profile.
- We edit the essays, Statement of Purpose, Letters of Recommendation and Resume, which have been written by you.
- We assist in preparation (including mock sessions) for the interviews that you may have with the chosen universities.
- We assist in preparation (including mock sessions) for the interviews that you may have with the High Commissions or Embassies, as well as the collation and review of relevant documentation for submission of the visa application.
Scholarships for Studying in France
- Major Intakes: February & July
- Minor Intakes: September & November
Students considering France scholarships are recommended to begin the application procedure 8-12 months prior to the intake. Scholarship deadlines vary amongst institutions. In order to capitalise on the available France scholarships, we advise you to walk into 'The VREC' Global Education Offices as early as possible. We will provide you complete information on the France scholarship process.
Cost of Education:
The government sets annual tuition rates at public institutions. The rates for the academic year 2014–15 are, for any degree programme:
- €189 for licence programmes
- € 490 for engineering in public schools
- €261 for master's programmes
- €396 for doctoral programmes
- €615 for programmes leading to the diplôme d'ingénieur
Student Visa for France from India
Here is a list of documents required for France:
- Attested copies of X, XII & Graduate Degree (if applicable), Mark Sheets including Backlogs (Re-sits).
- Evidence of English Language proficiency e.g. IELTS, TOEFL, etc.
- Standardised Tests e.g. GMAT, GRE (where necessary for the programme)
- Two academic references
- Two references from employers (where applicable)
- Passport sized photographs
- Statement of Purpose (SOP)
- Draft for application fees, if applicable
- Portfolio (for Art, Design & Architecture programme)
- Other Certificates & Achievements of Extracurricular Activities